Good morning and welcome to the month of November. November is actually my favorite month of the year. Why? Because that was the month I came into this world. November is my thanksgiving month, I always make sure that I give thanks to God each moment of the day in November, no matter what is happening. Each moment is an opportunity to reveal a miracle. To be in a state of gratefulness is to put into practice the certainty that if we knock the door will be opened, and if we ask it will be given unto us.
Here are my goals for the month of November:
1. To forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what I'm going to do now, and do it.
2. To go confidently in the direction of my dreams, and live the life I have imagined.
3. To be grateful, because gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.
4. To persevere, because great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.
5. Faith. To have faith in my dreams knowing that someday, my rainbow will come shining through, no matter what.
6. To always remember that when the world says, 'Give up,' hope whispers, 'Try it one more time.
7. To be myself all the time, listen to my inner voice and bravely obey that.
8. To always remember what Rick Beneteau - "It's usually the last ounce of effort that tips the scales of success."
9. To always cherish your visions and your dreams.
Number 10 is - If it is to be, it's up to me.
And we know that all things works together for good to those that love God, to those that are called according to his purpose. Have a blessed day.
“LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary?
Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless
and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart
and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong
and casts no slur on his fellowman.”
( Ps. 15:1-3
©2018 Ezioma Anosike All rights reserved