1. I that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3. Surely he shall deliver me from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall cover me with his feathers, and under his wings shalt I trust: his truth shall be my shield and buckler.
5. I shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7. A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come nigh me.
8. Only with my eyes shalt I behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9. Because I have made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, my habitation;
10. There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling.
11. For he shall give his angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways.
12. They shall bear me up in their hands, lest I dash my foot against a stone.
13. I shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt I trample under feet.
14. Because I hath set my love upon the LORD, therefore will He deliver me: He will set me on high, because I hath known His name.
15. I shall call upon the LORD, and He will answer me: He will be with me in trouble; He will deliver me, and honor me.
16. With long life will He satisfy me, and shew me His salvation. Amen.
©2018 Ezioma Anosike All rights reserved